Our goal is to provide complete, high quality engineering services that exceed the requirements of our customers. We will use our experience and expertise to assist you in achieving optimum solutions that achieve your production and safety needs.
As specialists in equipment occupational health and safety, AES will provide you with thorough and complete documentation to satisfy the Ontario regulations (OHSA reg.851) concerning Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews (PHSRs). What makes our company stand out from the rest, is our capability of providing customers with a solution based perspective to achieving regulatory compliance. Absolute Engineering Solutions is an engineering firm based in southern Ontario with two office locations (Kitchener, and Woodbridge). Our highly skilled engineering staff is very experienced and are specialized in the field of Occupational Health and Safety as it pertains to industry and industrial automation equipment. As unbiased assessment professionals providing Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews, our primary goal is to ensure that any equipment we review will not injure workers and that current applicable regulations are met.
AES is licensed and incorporated in the province of Ontario. The Professional Engineers of Ontario have authorized AES to provide professional engineering services to the public and has granted them a Certificate of Authorization. AES is fully insured for professional liability. Proof of coverage is available upon request.
- Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews (click to view .PDF document on PHSRs)
- Machine Safety and Risk Assessments
- Machine Stop Time Measurements and Analysis
- Safe Distance Calculations
- Safety Training Services
- Mechanical Structural Assessments and Approvals (i.e. for racks and platforms)
- CAD/CATIA/SolidWorks Drawings - complete documentation
- Professional Engineering Approvals
- Ergonomic and Process Consulting
- Efficiency and Ramp-up Analysis